We offer a specialist and competitively priced trace investigation service, through our dedicated team of trained experts who are highly experienced, professional and discreet. Above all, our approach is always ethical and compliant.
Why would I need to instruct a trace investigator?
- To confirm the current address and contact details of an individual
- To confirm if an individual is deceased – if so the tracing would be of next of kin or personal representatives
- To confirm if an individual is in prison and if applicable, their prison location
- To establish if a company is still trading and to confirm the current addresses and contact details of its owners or directors
- Asset tracing to establish if an individual or company have any assets or any CCJs/have been made bankrupt
- To establish an individual’s employment details.
Telephone tracing is a widely-used method for locating ‘goneaways’ or confirming residency. The process allows us to contact a variety of people such as family members, friends, neighbours and employers in order to confirm the residence of the trace subject.
Our processes are discreet, ethical and compliant with all relevant legislation, including in particular Data Protection legislation. We operate in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
To ensure you are clear on the service you’ll receive and the price you can expect, please take a look at our prices section.
For further information regarding Ascent Trace Services, please contact a member of our trace team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.